East Europe Foundation invites Audit Companies to submit proposals for Audit services for a three-year period 2021 - 2023.
The audit shall be carried out by an external, independent and qualified auditor in accordance with the international standards.
Please access below the Scope of Work:
East Europe Foundation (EEF) is a non-profit, non-political organization established as a foundation, in accordance with the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Law on Foundations and other Moldovan laws.
EEF was registered on 03 November 2010 and activities started in May 2010. Previously EEF operated as a representative office of the Eurasia Foundation since 1998.
EEF goal is to build democratic systems in Moldova, empower Moldovan citizens and foster sustainable development through education, technical assistance and grant programs that promote civil society development, strengthen media, enhance good governance and build economic prosperity.
The activity of East Europe Foundation is funded by multiple donors through Core and Project support funds. The Specific Agreements with donors outline undertakings by the East Europe Foundation, conditions for and utilization of donor contributions as well as conditions for an annual audit of EEF and project specific audits.
The audit shall be carried out by an external, independent and qualified auditor, in accordance with international standards issued by IFAC/IAASB. The audit will include such tests and controls, as the auditor considers necessary under the circumstances and/or according to the Terms and References issued by the donors.
The Auditor shall comply with the following qualification criteria:
1. Licensed auditor for providing required services
1. Minimum 5 years of professional experience related to the assignments (audit of non-profit, non-governmental organizations). Audit companies with international presence and/or members to International networks/organizations will be given priority.
2. The Auditor submitted a full proposal, drafted in English, addressing all issues listed under point 1.4 above.
1.6. Evaluation Criteria
EEF will use the following evaluation criteria in assessing the proposals:
1. Specific experience of Audit Company related to the assignment. Audit companies with international presence and/or members to International networks/organizations will be given priority.
2. Availability of staff with professional qualifications and technical abilities.
3. Adequacy of the proposed work plan (general timeframe) and methodology in responding to the Terms of Reference;
4. Ability to work on several assignments in parallel and assign more audit teams to work on different projects.
5. Competitive Price.
6. Reputation and references from other organizations.
The deadline for submission of proposals is August 02, 2021. For any questions regarding this call, please address questions to Ana Olaru, finance director, at //email@example.com/">firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 022 23 53 43 (ext. 119).
The proposals should be sent to the following e-mail: //email@example.com/">firstname.lastname@example.org with “EEF Audit” in the subject line or be submitted at the following mail address: 98, 31 August 1989 str. 3rd floor, 2004 Chisinau.
Download the attached files
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.