UNICEF Moldova is looking for an agency to support the strengthening of the national education system, including the ability to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19 infections among its staff, parents and children, by supporting the implementation of the newly developed Pre-school Module on EMIS3.
The specific activities will aim to provide capacity building of the relevant staff of Early Education Institutions, public and private (EEIs), in using the module and providing real-time information on the situation in pre-schools, including infrastructure and access to WASH facilities.
Qualifications and experience:
- National consultancy company with proven experience in developing and implementing on-line monitoring systems, preferably in the education sector (but not limited to it).
- Previous experience in developing content and conducting on-line training for database/reporting module users, preferably in the field of education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT consulting.
- Knowledge of and previous experience with the EMIS will be considered a strong asset.
- Previous work with UNICEF or other UN agencies, is an asset.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to refer to https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails_un/2313/
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 20 July 2021.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.