The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a short-term expert on non-discrimination that will support the integration of the LNOB principle in the draft National Development Plan and the Methodological guide for the integration of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030”.
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed ToR, and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than July 16, time 17:00
The short-term expert shall meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in law, equality studies or other related areas;
- Additional training and certification in assuring the integration of Agenda 2030 principles, notably LNOB principle, non-discrimination in policymaking is a strong advantage;
- 5+ years of professional working experience in areas of non-discrimination;
- At least 2 proven assignments in assuring the integration of LNOB principle or non-discrimination screening of policy documents in the Republic of Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian language;
- Knowledge of English is a strong advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
Applications shall include:
- Detailed CV;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 25 workdays of assignment, for the period July 2021 to December 2021;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83385311) and subject on it, not later than July 21, 2021.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.