The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a provider that will strengthen the capacities of the central public authorities’ DPMEs to apply the Methodological guide for the integration of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” provisions in planning documents, public policies and normative documents at the national level. All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 25, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies are requested to provide the following documents and information
- Financial offer including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate document);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate document):
- Company overview (profile), brief description of available technical backstopping facilities required to fulfil the tasks, work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in developing public policy documents and providing trainings,
- Description of the methodology/ approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule,
- Brief outline of team structure, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83383806) and subject on it, not later than June 30, 2021, time 17:00.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) the project “Support to the Moldovan Government in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda”.