REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CONSULTING SERVICES FIRMS SELECTION
Communication and PR Company to conduct comprehensive citizen outreach and awareness campaigns
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Credit No.: 6126-MD
Assignment Title: Communication and PR Company to conduct comprehensive citizen outreach and awareness campaigns
Reference No.: MD-EGA-71453-CS-QCBS
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of this assignment is to ensure a comprehensive, socially inclusive, and gender-sensitive citizen outreach through a public awareness campaign, using the distribution channels which will enable reaching socially vulnerable groups (women, youth, elderly, linguistic/ethnic minorities, people with disabilities, people living in remote areas, people with low literacy levels, people with low IT skills or limited access to digital tools, etc.).
The e-Governance Agency now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Firms shall provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services (required qualifications and experience of the firm, but not individual experts’ bio data). The shortlisting criteria are:
Minimum requirements for the Consultant (Firm):
- Minimum 7 years of experience in communication and public relations fields;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in devising and implementing communication campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in implementing communication campaigns in governance and public-sector reform, targeting social behavior and mindset change will be an advantage;
- Experience in implementing media campaigns in the field of ICT will be an advantage;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the elaboration of promotion materials, video spots, tutorials, gifs, infographics, and others (the Consultant shall submit examples of previously developed products)
- Experience in working with international organizations (World Bank, UN agencies, others) would be an asset.
The Expression of Interest shall clearly state the name of the Consultant (either individual Firm, joint venture or subconsultancy) and country of registration, including that of JV partners if applicable. To confirm its experience and qualifications, the Consultant shall provide relevant references (assignment name, Client, time frame, the role of the firm (main Consultant/Partner in JV/sub-consultant), contract amount, etc.).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the QCBS method (Quality and Cost based Selection) set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written by e-mail by June 28, 2021.
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Mob: +373 79886638;