The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the architectural and technical documentation for refurbishment works for the future IT HUB Comrat, within its “Government Advice on Economic Development” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than June 8, 2021 time 17:00.
The objective of the assignment is to develop the architectural and technical project documentation of an existing building (Comrat State University), for the creation of a Regional IT HUB Comrat in ATU Gagauzia. The IT HUB shall provide premises for IT Ecosystem development in ATU Gagauzia, enabling innovation environment and IT sector continuous growth.
To achieve the objective, the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- obtain the urban certificates for design works from local public authorities,
- technical surveys (geodesic/ geological / cadastral surveys if applicable),
- develop the project documentation / infrastructure design which shall include:
- 1 large conference room with HVAC installation for up to 300 attendees,
- 1 small conference room with HVAC installation for up to 100 attendees,
- 2 medium meeting rooms of 200 sq. m.
- 4 small meeting rooms of 20-50 sq. m.
- 4-6 meeting rooms of approximately 50 sq. m each,
- Co-working environment of 300sq.m (30-50 desks),
- 5-10 open space offices up to 50 sq. m each,
- 3 open space offices up to 200 sq. m.
- Cafeteria – capacity up to 100 persons,
- Sport premises: Squash room and ping – pong room.
- develop expenditure/cost estimates,
- approve the project documentation with relevant authorities.
Other specifications that shall be taken into consideration (such as server & network installations, landscaping & green areas, security & fire alarm system, etc.) are described in the Terms of Reference.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which would meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova
- prove experience at the national or regional level in Civil Engineering
- provide excellent in-house expertise in the field of reconstruction of civil objects, technical documentation design and drawing, as well as solid backstopping support
- prove availability of required certification and licensing / specialized software
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services
- prove relevant technical sectorial experience i.e. at least 5 years of work and a list of similar executed/completed works
- provide certified engineers authorized to perform the project documentation for technical documentation
- provide relevant experts for development of the project documentation: engineers, architects, surveyors, technical staff, etc.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope) containing:
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in Civil Engineering, especially related to elaboration of technical documentation for reconstruction of civil objects
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule. The Bidder must also submit, based on the TOR attached ground floor drawings, a first concept. Each bidder can submit maximum 2 different graphical concepts (A3) which should include/indicate the above-mentioned points. The concept(s) will be a part of the evaluation. The potential bidder is requested to visit the location before submitting the offer, to get a more complete picture about the situation and condition of the building premises. A site visit will be organized by GIZ for the interested bidder. Contact details of project representative may be requested by the bidder.
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted to the GIZ Office Chisinau (MD-2001 Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor), showing the tender number 83380818 and subject on it, not later than June 11, 2021 , time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com , by showing tender number in the message title.