Title: Renovation of the cultural center in Selemet village, Cimislia raion - Extended
Tender identification number: FY21-CM-SEL (02)
Launch date: April 15, 2021, 17:00 (GMT+2:00)
EXTENDED Deadline: May 20, 2021, 10:00 (GMT+2:00)
Comunitatea Mea Program, a program administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites competent and experienced contractors for renovation of the cultural center in Selemet village, Cimislia raion. The Selemet Mayoralty is the Beneficiary of this project.
Scope of Work: The project proposes the renovation of the cultural center’s concert hall which will include the following activities: removal of the old paint, pitching, wooden floor elements and doors. According to the design, the walls (730 m2) will be pitched and painted. No lead-based paints will be used. The ceiling (420 m2) will be covered with the gypsum boards and painted using water-based paint. The old wooden doors will be replaced with new metal reinforced plastic ones (17.8 m2) for better soundproof and insulation. The stage as well as the floor will be executed from the wood (520 m2) laid on top of 10 cm of B150 cement concrete base layer.
The estimated period for the completion of the works is maximum six (6) months. Detailed technical information, including specifications and drawings are provided below.
Project Amount: 998,270 MDL based on cost estimate of the designer. The amount has been calculated applying value added tax (VAT) zero (0%). In no event IREX will consider proposals that are 5% above the estimated project amount.
Timeline for Bids Submission (all mentioned times are local, Chisinau time):
- Interested Bidders must register their firms by 17:00, May 04, 2021 by filling out the Registration Form and sending it ONLY to email@example.com THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR BID REGISTRATION FORM IS 17:00, ON MAY 18, 2021.
- IREX will not organize a Project Site Visit to Selemet. Interested Bidders are still encouraged to visit the site on their own, if deemed necessary, and inspect the location of the Project Site as detailed on the drawings.
- If the Bidders have questions or clarifications, they can submit the questions or clarifications ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org until 17:00 on April 28, 2021 indicating the tender number in the subject title. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR CLARIFICATIONS IS 10:00, MAY 13, 2021.
- IREX will respond in writing to any request for clarifications, provided that such request is received ONLY at email@example.com no later than 17:00 on April 28, 2021. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR CLARIFICATIONS IS 10:00, MAY 13, 2021.
- Bids must be received by IREX ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10:00, May 06, 2021. Applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete Bids will not be considered. THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR BID SUBMISSION IS 10:00, MAY 20, 2021. Please refer to Bid Bulletin no.1 for more information.
Bid submission: Bid proposals can be submitted electronically only. Offers received by fax will be rejected. Financial offers shall be made in MDL (Moldovan Lei). Detailed information regarding the submittal of the bids is presented in the Bidding Documents. No appeal against contract decision award is allowed.
- Documents/bid proposals sent electronically need to be addressed ONLY to the following e-mail address email@example.com not later than deadline mentioned in the timeline above. If the electronic files are more than 25 MB in memory, the Bidder may submit the Technical and Financial Offer by saving the files on one of the file sharing platforms such as Google Drive, OneDrive, or DropBox, etc. and submitting a link ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IMPORTANT: For electronic submission, in order to secure the secrecy of the financial bid, please archive the financial offer into an encrypted zip file. DO NOT SEND THE PASSWORD with your original electronic submission, but instead save it securely and send the zip file. The password shall be requested by IREX for successful technical offers after the technical evaluation will be complete and final records of the technical score have been made. The financial offers that were not password protected, IREX will still consider and protect their secrecy but at least 1 (one) person from IREX would be able to access the file and this will be considered acceptable by the bidder.
Bid Security: The Bidder must furnish as part of its bid, a bid security of 2% from the total estimated project amount as specified above, which constitutes 19,965 MDL and shall be valid for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days after the expiration of the period of validity of the Bidder’s Bid mentioned in the ITB 24.1 from Bidding Documents. EXTENDED Bid security period – August 16, 2021, inclusive. Details are provided in ITB 25 from Bidding Documents.
ATTENTION: The beneficiary of the bid security is the Public Association International Research & Exchanges Board, Representation in Moldova "IREX".
Period of validity of Bids: Bids must remain valid for 60 (sixty) days after the bid submission deadline date specified in clause ITB 28.3 from Bidding Documents. EXTENDED period of the validity of Bids – July 19, 2021, inclusive. Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Evaluation of the Bid Proposals: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed evaluation criteria and formulas are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Please go to https://tender.md.irex.org/ro/info for more information
By applying to this Tender, the Bidder agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this Bidding Documents. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tender. Participation of Bidders in this Tender will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Bidder. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any bid that does not conform with the requirements of the bidding documents or to annul the entire tender process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.