The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to support the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection in development of the Employment Program for 2022-2026, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than April 26, 2021 time 17:00.
The objective of the assignment is to support the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection in developing a comprehensive Employment Program for 2022-2026, aimed to improve the situation on the labor market of the Republic of Moldova by increasing the level of employment and its quality, enhancing the competitiveness and employability of the labor force, ensuring a higher degree of inclusion of the vulnerable groups (people with disabilities, former detainees, women etc.) into the labor market.
To achieve the objective the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Elaborate Informative Notes on:
- Diagnostics in the labor and employment field of the Republic of Moldova
- Policy review in the labor and employment field of the Republic of Moldova;
- Jointly with the international expert (s) from ILO, elaborate the Concept of Employment Program for 2022-2026, according to the Government Decision (GD) 386/2020 on planning, developing, approving, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the public policy documents;
- Jointly with the international expert (s) from ILO, elaborate the Employment Program for 2022-2026, according to the GD 386/2020;
- Jointly with the international expert (s) from ILO, elaborate the Action Plan for the Employment Program for 2022-2026, according to the GD 386/2020;
- Elaborate the Informative Note to the draft GD on approving the Employment Program for 2022-2026, according to the Law 100/2017 on legal acts.
This assignment will require a specialized company, which should:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- prove experience at the national or regional level in the labor area;
- provide excellent in-house expertise in consulting and analysis of labor and employment aspects, as well as solid backstopping support;
- prove relevant experience in developing public policy documents and legal acts;
- provide track record of working with the Government institutions;
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with detailed description of the process of drafting the Employment Program for 2022-2026 and distribution of tasks in the team of experts;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the labor area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number 83378301 and subject on it, not later than April 29, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.