The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to develop an action plan per main data sources to produce the missing nationalized Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) indicators.
The consultant is expected to (i) finalize existing draft Roadmap for addressing the data gaps for the reviewed nationalized SDG indicators, elaborated by National Bureau of Statistics; (ii) to develop an action plan per main data sources for the production of the missing nationalized SDG indicators in collaboration with respective institutions and (iii) to embed in the action plan the provisions of the Roadmap and of the draft Government Decision on approving the monitoring SDG indicators.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, all interested providers should address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title.
- Master’s Degree in public policy, public administration, economics, law or another related field;
- At least five years of professional experience in dealing with data, especially from a perspective of sustainable development;
- Throughout knowledge of the national statistic system, and the appropriate institutional and legal framework;
- Solid knowledge of the 2030 Agenda and monitoring of the nationalized SDGs;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization or consulting company, preferably in the area of public policy or economics;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is a strong advantage;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount of workdays per assignment, for the period May 2021 – July 2021.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number 83376563 and subject on it, not later than 09.04.2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.