The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to conduct a training needs assessment for data users to monitor the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Moldova 2030 National Development Strategy (NDS).
The selected expert will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference, please address a message to the e-mail: [email protected] and showing the tender number in the message title.
- Master’s Degree in public policy, public administration, economics, law or another related field;
- Professional experience in providing institutional or organizational analysis, and resource audit;
- Throughout knowledge of the national statistic system, and the appropriate institutional and legal framework;
- Solid knowledge of 2030 Agenda process and the content of the Moldova 2030 National Development Strategy;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy or economics;
- Experience in providing training needs assessments of organizations, institutions and individuals, based on skills analysis is a strong advantage;
- Previous experience in applying the LNOB Principle is a strong advantage;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 35 workdays of assignment, for the period November 2020 – January 2021;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to [email protected] showing the tender number (83366470) and subject on it, not later than 16 November, 2020 time 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to [email protected], by showing tender number in the message title.