The German Development Cooperation through GIZ, within its project “Government Advice on Economic Development” is looking for a specialized publications design company to update the layouts of the promotional publications of “Invest Moldova” and industrial platforms.
The objective of the assignment is to update the existing sectorial publications and develop new ones.
The company is expected to update in high quality the publications consisting of 13 leaflets (A4, trifold), 16 brochures (A4, between 20 up to 36 pages plus 4 cover pages), and 25 fact sheets (A4, 1-page recto-verso).
To achieve the objective the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- content amendment;
- layout reshuffling and incorporation of additional pages with content;
- updating of photos and graphic elements.
The layout / design works shall follow the guidelines of “Invest Moldova” brand book.
For the detailed Terms or reference (ToR), please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title.
This assignment will require a specialized publications design company, which:
- Has prior first-hand experience in providing publications design services by having at least 5 years of previous experience in performing similar assignments (i.e. development of design / layout);
- Possess a portfolio of works that would prove professional excellence and professional capacity;
- Has staff with relevant experience in design / content layout for publications;
- Has capacity to undertake the assignment, inter alia, appropriate equipment, technical staff, software, etc.
Applications shall include:
- Detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate file);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate file):
- Technical offer with description of the technical solutions and proposed application to be used. Additional conceptual proposals are welcomed (design drafts, additional features, implementation timeline, other);
- Cover letter with company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83367113) and subject on it, not later than 6 November, 2020 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.