The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual expert to support the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research in developing a Program on support of Roma population for 2021-2025, within the Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government project.
The objective of this assignment is to support the ministry in developing a comprehensive Program on Roma support for 2021-2025, aimed to enhance policies on interethnic relations in the Republic of Moldova, as well as to ensure a higher welfare, better social equity and economic opportunities for Roma people. It is expected that the expert will contribute to the elaboration of the exhaustive document, but also will ensure inclusive approach in its elaboration, consulting the wide range of stakeholders.
- Background and degree in economy, social sciences, law, public administration or another relevant field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience, related to economic, social, regulatory aspects etc.;
- Extensive knowledge of the Moldovan legal framework, especially on economic and social policies;
- Proven experience in drafting policy documents and/or legal documents;
- Experience in cooperation with the Government institutions;
- Experience in collaboration with Roma community;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 50 working days of assignment, for the period October 2020 – December 2020;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83364582) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than 16 October, time 17:00.
Shortlisted candidates might be asked for an interview and additional information.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by showing tender number in the message title.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.