The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a web development contractor to support the Organization for Small and Medium Enterprises Sector Development in development of a web page with an extensive database of Moldovan Industrial Suppliers with Marketplace features.
For the detailed ToR, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title.
The objective of the assignment is to create an extensive database of Moldovan Suppliers, including marketplace features that will contribute to add visibility of the Moldovan industrial sectors for the local and international markets and contribute to generate linkages between local and international manufacturers along connected benefits for the local economy and industrial development.
To achieve the objective the expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Conduct working meetings, starting at the beginning of the assignment and continuing throughout, with ODIMM and GIZ team to get the inputs for developing the functional specification document;
- Development of webpage design in accordance with national and international standards
- Development of webpage in accordance with design, requirements and structure defined in this Specification (terms of reference);
- Webpage maintenance over 12 months.
- Training the users of the future web page on the efficient use of the provided tools.
- First-hand experience in providing software and web page design services by having at least 5 years of previous experience in performing similar assignments (i.e. development of the web pages for public authorities and / or private entities);
- Portfolio of works that would prove professional excellence and professional capacity with at least three successfully implemented projects;
- Staff with relevant experience in content development able to provide the entire web page content and design;
- Knowledge of the requirements imposed to Internet web pages of the public authorities and private companies;
- Capacity to undertake the assignment, inter alia, appropriate equipment, technical staff, software, etc.
The successful bids shall include:
- Financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the received ToR (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Cover letter
- Detailed technical offer corresponding to the conditions and requirements established in the ToR. Additional conceptual proposals are welcomed (design drafts, additional features, improved functionality ideas, implementation timeline, other);
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83361376) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than Friday, 11th September 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.