The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a legal entity to assess the current state of UTAG SME promotion policies and elaborate a set of measures to boost entrepreneurship and SME growth in the region, within its project “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government”.
For the ToR, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the tender number in the message title.
The contractor will provide the following deliverables:
- Assessment of the current implementation and compliance with national legislation of key incentives foreseen in the regional regulations targeting SMEs:
- Law on SME Development (nr. 30 XVIII/IV);
- Law on principles of subsidizing the agri-food producers in UTAG (nr. 19 IX/VI);
- The regulation on financial support to SMEs in UTAG;
- The regulation on subsidizing of agri-food producers in UTAG;
- Job subsidy regulation for financing the entrepreneurial activity in UTAG.
- Concept note on proposed interventions to boost entrepreneurship (i.e. number of new SMEs) and scale SMEs in identified priority sectors
- Comprehensive set of measures (i.e. program with SMART action plan) to boost entrepreneurship and scale SMEs in priority sectorsThe applying legal entities should be legally registered in Republic of Moldova.
The experts proposed by applying entities should meet the following requirements cumulatively:
- Academic background in Law;
- Good knowledge of the legal functioning of UTAG;
- Excellent understanding of private sector development policies;
- At least 5 years of business regulatory experience;
- At least 5 years of policy drafting experience;
- Previous experience with conducting stakeholder workshops.
Applications shall include:
- A short technical proposal (in a separate sealed envelope) outlining:
- Cover letter, including understanding of the assignment, proposed timetable and approach, list of combined relevant experience of the proposed experts;
- CVs of proposed experts;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- Financial proposal (in a separate sealed envelope) for each deliverable, as well as the total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL.
Evaluation of bids will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83359732) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than August 21st, of 2020, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-launch or cancel this tender.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.