This year, Switzerland celebrates 20 years of presence in Moldova. Since 2020, Switzerland has been supporting Moldova’s political, social and economic transition process. Under the 2018-2021 Cooperation Strategy, Switzerland provides support to Moldova in three domains – Health, Local Governance, and Economic Development and Employment. It also supports small actions and culture projects. The budget planned for the 2018-2021 Cooperation Strategy for Moldova is CHF 46,9 million.
The Swiss Cooperation Office/Representation of the Swiss Embassy to Moldova requests expression of interest from companies to carry out the logistical and visibility arrangements for a public event and the official reception, planned on Thursday, 11 June 2020, at the National History Museum, to celebrate 20 years of the Swiss development cooperation in Moldova. The public event will take place in the afternoon of the 11th of June and be open to the public. We anticipate up to 500 people to attend the public event and 200 – the reception.
A number of ideas/principles are envisaged for the design and the content of the public event, including but not limited to the following:
- Although the Swiss-supported interventions target different age-groups, the main focus is on youth; therefore, Youth will be the main cross-cutting theme of the public event.
- Environment: The event will be organized in an eco-friendly manner.
- Inclusivity: The event will be accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Partnership: The event will serve as an opportunity to present the progress achieved by Moldova with Swiss support, while highlighting the contribution by Moldovan partners and people to the results achieved.
- The event will highlight the participatory democracy and diversity embraced by Switzerland.
- The event branding will have the key nuance in red and white, the colors of Switzerland.
The selected company is expected to deliver the following indicative list of services:
- Prepare the concept of the public event;
- Ensure the design and production of all relevant décor and visibility / promo materials, such as photo exhibition, testimonials with beneficiaries, infographics, cinema/photo corner, etc.;
- Ensure the good organization of the public event and official reception: logistical arrangements for the public event and for the official reception, including necessary equipment, coordination of activities of volunteers involved in the event; hiring necessary personnel (photographer, moderator) and subcontracting potential services to be agreed upon once the concept is finalized and approved.
Companies are invited to express their interest by Monday, 2 March, 12:00 by sending an email with subject “20th anniversary of Swiss Cooperation in Moldova” to firstname.lastname@example.org, including: the company’s registration certificate, balance sheets for 2016-2019, and three references with names and contact details.
The Swiss Cooperation Office will send all interested companies a package with relevant materials on 2nd of March, C.O.B.
The companies will submit their proposed concepts for the public event, including the budget, by Monday, 16 March 2020.
The Swiss Cooperation Office will analyze the proposed concepts and make the final selection by Friday, 20th March.