Safeguard Global is an international payroll provider specialising in international payroll outsourcing, and global employment outsourcing (GEO). It really is an exciting time to join our journey; we are rapidly growing company with great clients and great opportunities for those that are looking for the next step. We are passionate about what we do here at Safeguard and we want our people to share in that passion.
The GEO Operations Consultant is a key position taking responsibility for the day to day Operations of all GEO workers and clients. Operations will include managing the life cycle of each workers employment with Safeguard Global. Key priorities for this position include day to day query management, processing of payroll compliantly with internal/external providers, generation of sales invoices and ensuring timely worker payments.
Day to day tasks include:
- Manage end to end life cycle for GEO workers/clients post onboard.
- Maintain all relevant worker documentation through the life cycle of employment.
- Monitor and maintain benefits during life cycle of employment for each worker.
- Ensure background checks are completed as requested if not finalised prior to first payroll through Implementation.
- Ensure relevant extensions are proactively produced for fixed term contracts where required.
- Annual creation and approval of payroll calendars as required.
- Maintaining master payroll input and data on a daily basis, Ensuring payment accuracy and requested/received in a timely manner for payroll.
- Working with clients to obtain/relay expert in-country requirements during workers life cycle.
- Point of contact for workers queries.
- Work through compliant offboards for all workers whether on Indefinite or Fixed Term Contracts, this could be voluntary terminations or involuntary.
- Day to day HR related service to client, advise on compliant HR related queries.
- Manage any changes in employment contracts, changes after initial onboard such as salary changes or benefits provided.
- Work with Payments Team to ensure any relevant deposits are returned upon worker/client terminations along with any relevant notice periods being met for both worker and client and relevant charges are made.
- Update and maintain in-house systems and files to ensure all details are current and correct.
- Assist Payments team in chasing client late payments.
- HR administration and customer service experience is desirable
- Experience of client management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good maths aptitude
- Good attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Good Geographical knowledge
Benefits of joining Safeguard
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
- Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team
- Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
- Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
- Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Don't hesitate and send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.