Protection (psychosocial) Officer- IsraAID Moldova
Местонахождение: Молдова или соседние страны
Срок контракта: 3-6 месяцев
IsraAID, founded in 2001, is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to providing life-saving disaster relief and long-term support. For over a decade, our teams of professional medics, search & rescue squads, post-trauma experts, and community mobilizers have been first on the front lines of nearly every major humanitarian response in the 21st century. Our mission is to efficiently support and meet the changing needs of populations as they strive to move from crisis to reconstruction/rehabilitation, and eventually, to sustainable living.
The emergency - On February 24, 2022, after weeks of heightened tensions and escalating conflict in eastern Ukraine, Russian troops entered the country. Major attacks have been reported across Ukraine, including in the capital, Kyiv.
As a result of the situation, people began to flee the country, pushing more than hundreds of thousands of people to move across borders to neighboring European countries.
IsraAID deployed an emergency international team to Moldova to provide urgent support to the large and rapidly growing numbers of Ukrainians fleeing to the border in search of safety. In addition, IsraAID is Recruiting a psychosocial specialist to join the mission, to develop and implement IsraAID's Psychosocial project in response to the emergency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Protection Officer will lead assessments training sessions and supervise the technical aspects of the program in Moldova. In addition, the Protection Officer will manage, lead, develop content and continue to shape the vision for IsraAID in line with the organization's established policies, principles, and operating practices.
The Protection Officer works under the supervision of the Head of Mission and IsraAID management and is responsible for:
- Support the development of IsraAID's ''Ukraine crisis'' Psychosocial support project.
- Act as the main lead of the implementation of the project, adhering to the timeline of project activities.
- Provide Formal and informal psychosocial support for the Ukrainian refugees in camps and shelters.
- Develop and facilitate training and supervision to national staff and partners
- Develop and utilize MEAL tools in the implementation of the PSS project.
- Coordinate with HOM/PM in mitigating challenges that arise during the training and supervision of PSS activities
- Develop content for training requirements.
- Follow the objectives of the project and deliver a concrete, realistic and impact-oriented implementation of the activities
- Ensure effective monitoring and evaluation processes and procedures are followed for each program for the effective and
- Ensure proper risk assessment and mitigation strategy is developed for each program, project, and activity and constantly monitored
- Align with IsraAID's theory of change, mission objectives, program model, and content and adapt it as necessary to the specific context and program requirements.
Human Resource Management
- Maintain regular communication with HoM and PM for cohesive and strategic implementation
- Support program team members during training and supervision activities
- Have a thorough understanding of the mission.
- Raise the profile of IsraAID, its work, and country missions through active participation in Interaction forums, meetings, and external events when required.
- Serve as an advocate for the country's missions
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- As this is a new mission, the position may develop and evolve over time. IsraAID does not commit to the scope of the project or its location.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPETENCIES
- Магистр социальной работы, экспрессивной арт-терапии или психологии с опытом работы не менее 5 лет.
- Способен работать в условиях повышенного стресса
- Гибкость и культурная чуткость.
- Подтвержденный опыт обучения
- Доказанный терапевтический опыт с детской травмой
- Подтвержденный опыт и образование супервайзеров.
- Работал в образовательной среде - Преимущество
- Опыт групповой терапии - преимущество
- Профессионально свободно владеющий или носитель русского языка.
- Свободно владеющий английским
- Украина и Румыния - преимущество
*Документы должны быть представлены на английском языке
Пожалуйста, присылайте свое резюме сюда:
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate - Accelerating Digital Transformation in Public Sector in the Republic of Moldova
- Termen extins: Centrul CONTACT angajează expert/expertă sau grup de experți în elaborarea de metodologie și livrare de training în domeniul colectării de fonduri
- Concurs de angajare asistent/ă contabil-șef
- Project Manager Electroenergie
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, pe durată determinată, Direcţia decontări interbancare
- CRS Moldova is hiring Senior Project Officer, Field Coordinator
- Project Associate (NPSA 6) - UNDP Moldova/EU-Confidence Building Measures Project
- UNHCR is looking for Human Settlement Planning Associate GS6, Temporary Appointment
- Termen extins: CNPAC angajează Ofițer de proiect – entry level
- Caritas Cehia anunță concurs pentru contractarea unei echipe de experți sau o entitate pentru evaluarea serviciilor de îngrijire la domiciliu