WeWorld Moldova is looking for Project Coordinator (National Staff)
WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psycho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application closing date: 13.03.2023
The Project Coordinator will work under the direct responsibility of the Programme Coordinator, and will be responsible for the successful implementation of project activities, including monitoring and reporting.
Main functions and duties:
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and management of project activities according to WeWorld Moldova and donor requirements;
- Implements approved project plans (including the establishment of milestones);
- Ensures active participation in coordination meetings and working groups with humanitarian actors;
- Ensures internal and donor compliance in terms of technical and financial requirements;
- Ensures timely and accurate project reporting, in terms of drafting both narrative and financial project progress reports, in compliance with internal and external deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or political science, economics, international relations, development studies or related field
- Fluent in English, Russian and Romanian
- Previous professional experience in project management
- Good computer skills, in particular MS Office package
- Basic knowledge and/or previous professional experience in humanitarian/development sector
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: email@example.com, including PC WeWorld Moldova as the email subject line, by 13 March 2023.
The application should include the following documents:
- Short Cover Letter in English explaining the suitability and expertise for the advertised position
- Updated Resume/CV in English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Assistant Education and Psychosocial Support
- Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring a Financial Assistant
- CRS Moldova is hiring Finance Assistant
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica datoriei externe
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- UNDP Moldova: Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Security Guard (NPSA3) - Common Services Account Project