Under the guidance and direct supervision of the UN House Administrative and Finance Assistant, the UN House Receptionist provides telephone communication and general reception and information services as well as support in administrative and logistic processes in the UN House ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Receptionist displays a client-, quality- and results-oriented approach and promotes the values of United Nations.
Summary of key functions:
- Provision of front-desk service and telephone communications services;
- Provision of administrative and logistical support;
- Support to UN Communication Unit and maintenance of databases;
- Contribute to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
- Secondary education.
- University Degree in economics, international relations, public administration or other related field would be an advantage.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in an international organization is a strong advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages.
- Fluency in Romanian, English and Russian.
- Working knowledge of one or more additional languages relevant for Moldova, including Bulgarian, Gagauzian, Romani, Ukrainian or sign language would be an asset.
TO APPLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: