Tender no. 83393831
Research on corruption in high-risk sectors in Moldova
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or a consortium of companies for the implementation research study on corruption in high-risk sectors within its project “Strengthen the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The proposed assignment seeks to accomplish an in-depth mapping of corruption risks in five cross-cutting sectors – education, healthcare, tax administration, public procurement, social assistance, to develop measures for the effective prevention of corruption practices and provide evidence for the development of the next National Anti-corruption and Integrity Strategy.
Applying organisations are encouraged to establish partnerships with / subcontract other organisations with relevant experience in the fields targeted by this tender.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 03, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company / CSO overview (profile for each organization participating in the Consortium);
- Cooperation agreement with clear distribution of tasks among the consortium members, in case the service provider is a consortium of companies;
- A list of publication (reports or policy analysis) related to the area of good governance, public policy and anti-corruption with specialization on education, healthcare, tax administration, public procurement and social assistance;
- 3 references (including contact data) proving experience related to public policy analysis and advocacy;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope (for each high-risk sector), description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV of the Task Manager and key experts, specifying the sector he/she will be conducting the study for;
- Copy of the company or CSO registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company’s bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company or CSO / expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83393831), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than November 08, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.