The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a short-term expert to support the Agency of Interethnic Relations (AIR) in developing a Curriculum for specialized professional training for Roma community mediators, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the Terms of Reference (ToR) and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than October 21, time 17:00.
The objective of this assignment is to develop the Curriculum for specialized professional training for Roma community mediators, with an overall goal to institutionalize the training and professional formation program for the community mediators (CMs) within the AIR, to develop their capacities, as well as to improve their work performance.
To achieve the objective the short-term expert shall perform the following tasks:
- Assess the training and professional formation needs of the CMs;
- Develop a Curriculum for specialized professional training for Roma community mediators adapted to the professional duties and needs of CMs, in accordance with the legislation and in coordination with the AIR.
- Organize the presentation of the Curriculum to the key stakeholders.
This assignment will require a specialized short-term expert with:
- Master’s or PhD Degree in education, social sciences or another related field;
- Up to 5 years of general work experience at the national or regional level in the education area;
- Up to 5 years of specific work experience in cooperating with vulnerable groups, preferably Roma people;
- Extensive knowledge of the Moldovan legal framework, especially on education and social policies;
- Proven experience in elaborating curriculum, study programs etc.;
- Experience in work with Roma mediators, excellent knowledge of their duties and tasks;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor / implementing organization, preferably in the education field;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national institutions, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and find compromises in difficult situations;
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Language skills: business fluency in Romanian is required.
The successful bids shall include:
- CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the position;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 15 working days of assignment, for the period November 2021 – December 2021.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org showing the tender number (83393269) and subject in the title, not later than October 26, 2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.