The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the architectural and technical project documentation for standard Project Documentation for 8 production halls within its “Government Advice on Economic Development” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than 14.09.2021, time 17.00.
The objective of the assignment is to support the LPAs and FEZs in developing the architectural and technical documentation of the production halls in the greenfield areas of seven Free Economic Zones and one Industrial Park.
To achieve the objective, the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Obtain the urban certificates for design works from local public authorities,
- Conduct technical surveys (geodesic/ geological / cadastral surveys if applicable),
- Develop the standard project documentation of a production hall which shall include:
- Urbanistic solutions (general plan, landscaping and land use, transport and pedestrian ways, parking spaces);
- Architectural - planimetric solutions;
- Structure engineering component;
- Project documentation for basic utilities (interior and exterior);
- Costs estimation;
- Environment protection:
- Energy efficiency.
- Approve the project documentation with relevant authorities.
This assignment will require a company specialized in civil engineering, which is expected to meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova,
- prove at least 5 years of work experience at the national or regional level in Civil Engineering,
- provide excellent in-house expertise in the field of design, construction and reconstruction of civil objects, technical documentation design and drawing, as well as solid backstopping support,
- provide relevant experts, authorized to perform the project technical documentation: engineers, architects, surveyors, technical staff, etc.
- prove availability of required certification and licensing / specialized software,
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in Civil Engineering, especially related to elaboration of technical documentation for reconstruction of civil objects;
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule. The Bidder must also submit, based on the TOR attached ground floor drawings, a first concept. The concept(s) will be a part of the evaluation.
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bid’s evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted in sealed envelopes to the GIZ Office Chisinau (MD-2001 Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor), not later than 17.09.2021, time: 17:00.
Applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com , by showing the tender number in the message title. The existing building plans will be submitted to interested bidders as part of the ToR.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.