The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to develop the project technical documentation for access roads in the subzones of Tuzara and Soroca of the Free Economic Zone “Ungheni-Business”, within its “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government” project.
For the detailed ToR and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than 01.09.2021, time 17.00.
The objective of the assignment is to develop the project documentation for access roads to the subzone Tuzara and subzone Soroca of the FEZ “Ungheni-Business”. The project documentation shall be used for construction of access roads to the above-mentioned subzones. The assignment shall include geologic, hydrology and other studies (if applicable) in line with existing regulations in the field. After the contract signing, the contractor, in common with FEZ “Ungheni-Business”, shall apply and obtain the urban certificates for the design works.
To achieve the objective, the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Obtain the urban certificate for design works from Local Public Authorities;
- Develop the project documentation;
- Develop expenditure estimates and technical specifications for construction in form of ToR for the public tender procedure;
- Obtain the approval of the technical documentation from relevant authorities.
This assignment will require a specialized designing company, which:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- prove relevant technical experience of at least 5 years and a list of similar executed/completed works;
- provide certified engineers authorized to perform the project documentation for roads planning /design and construction;
- provide relevant experts for development of the project documentation for roads: engineers, surveyors, technical staff, including cost estimates specialists, etc.;
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services.
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data);
- Brief outline of team composition (CVs), incl. CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova.
Applications shall be submitted in sealed envelopes to the GIZ Office Chisinau (MD-2001 Chisinau, 73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Bvd., NBC - National Business Center, 9th floor), showing the tender number and subject on the envelopes, not later than 06.09.2021, time 17.00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.