UNICEF Moldova is seeking to contract an Individual Consultant, to conduct a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess the impact of the Moldova business sector on children/adolescent/young people’s rights.
Qualifications and experience
- Advanced degree in social sciences or related fields relevant for the assignment.
- Strong analytical skills – references to previous work or institutions;
- Good knowledge of private sector analysis, statistics, corporate responsibility and responsible business conduct, human rights, the development agenda, gender and equity issues;
- Good understanding of the business environment in Moldova and in the region;
- Previous experience with UNICEF is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in development of analytical reports and policy documents related to business analysis, corporate social responsibility, etc;
- Proven experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, policy (and finance) analysis and report preparation;
- Experience in facilitating consultations with business and government representatives and other stakeholders;
- Fluency in English and Romanian or Russian;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 23 September 2021
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.