The German Development Cooperation through GIZ, within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”, is looking for an experienced provider to organize regional wide information and awareness rising measures outreaching dual education for pupils of grades 8 – 12 of secondary schools and high schools, their parents and teachers in the South region of the Republic of Moldova (Cahul, Cantemir, Leova, UTA Găgăuzia, Taraclia, Ștefan-Vodă, Căușeni).
The selected provider will conduct activities according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the ToR, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Organization Profile, including similar assignments and experience,
- Experts’ CV, including 1 coordinator and 2 Qualified psychologists and trainers with focus on youth and adult education, using innovative methods and instruments
- A brief concept (2 – 3 pages) with proposals for activities/measures to be implemented according with the section no. 3 from the ToR;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83350185) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than March 2, 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)