Tekwill has entered into an agreement with GIZ to implement “DIGITAL DUAL VET” The current project builds on the intervention “Structural Reform in VET”, implemented from 2015 to 2018 (GIZ). The impact of the previous intervention was the transfer of several responsibilities related to VET from the state authorities to the private sector, represented by both dual partner companies and the CCI. Moreover, dual VET was mainstreamed into the existing VET system, as a viable alternative to the traditional, school-based VET.
Following the COVID-19 impact on the learning/education environment, in order to adjust to the current needs, in anticipation of a longer period to come back to offline education (particularly 9-12 months if everything goes well), but also taking into consideration that the whole principles of learning will be changed, we anticipated the need to create online content as part of Dual VET format to be delivered online via an interactive and sustainable method covering critical topics and ensuring safety procedures. Some of the major activities will be to identify the topics, convince the mentors to provide curricula in cooperation with private sector involved in Dual VET programs, develop the methodology and concept of online classes, find existing partners, develop the online content.
The online education will focus on providing alternative learning opportunities to the programs delivered offline at VET institutions as a support to the existing programs. The online education will help scale the number of students from VET programs and increase the number of skilled workforce capable to enter the market.
Purpose and objective:
The consultant will act as the expert and coordinator of the activities related to graphic design.
The Consultant will work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and Project Assistant and other consultants to ensure a proper match of donor procedures to fulfill at best the assignment. General Responsibilities:
- Design digital graphic materials for Project digital presence, social media channels;
- Design printed materials for events and other initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal team to create original content while maintaining project’s visual identity standards;
- Publications/ Reports lay-outing;
- Brainstorm and cooperate with the team on innovative ideas for Projects PR campaigns;
- Respond to project team day-to-day requests;
- Develop design ideas that work across media, i.e. website, social media, video, and print;
- Maintain quality and creative execution while on deadline;
- Work in a cross-functional, collaborative team environment;
- Integrate the project Visual identity into the project campaigns, products following visibility and branding regulations;
- Maintain high ethical standards, avoiding any actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
- BA degree in information technologies, arts, design, or similar field;
- 1-2 years’ experience as a graphic designer;
- A well-put-together portfolio;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and in Design;
- Excellence English, Romanian and Russian
- Development of Visual Identity for the Digital Dual VET Project
- Integrate the project Visual identity into the project campaigns, products following visibility and branding regulations
- Design of illustrations, info graphs, charts, presentation templates, and project distribution materials
- Publications/ knowledge products layouts
- Design of Illustrations, GIFs for Social Media channels.
The consultant will report to the Project Manager, or her designee, who will be responsible for supervising the consultants’ performance.
Period of performance:
The assignment will begin on/about January 2022 till June 2022 with possible extension.
Level of effort:
The level of effort (LOE) in days needed for this assignment will be negotiated.
Interested candidates shall submit CV, motivation letter and samples from portfolio, in English by December 22, 2021 to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Name/Last name/Graphic Design Consultant/ Digital Dual VET”, Only selected persons will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.