REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTANT SERVICES – LOCAL INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Republic of Moldova
Moldova Emergency COVID-19 Response Project
Project ID No. P173776
Assignment Title: No.1_Consultant/Communication, mass-media and public relations for providing support to the Ministry of Health in promoting the image and activity of the Ministry, as well as the national efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Government of the Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank (Bank) toward the cost of the Moldova Emergency COVID-19 and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Consultant/Communication, mass-media and public relations for providing support to the Ministry of Health in promoting the image and activity of the Ministry, as well as the national efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
With this purpose, the Ministry of Health seeks to contract an experienced individual local consultant to to provide the communication infrastructure planned within the Communication Strategy of the Ministry or Health, as well as of the COVID-19 Action Plan and to ensure the communication policy implementation in relation to relevant actors within and outside the institution.
The overall objective of this consultancy is to promote the image and activity of the Ministry, as well as the national efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as participation in carrying out the communication actions initiated by the ministry, including on the COVID-19 segment and vaccination, in support of the Information and Communication Service with the media of the MoH.
To achieve these objectives, the consultant will have the following specific responsibilities related to the assignment:
- Daily updates the website of the Ministry of Health ms.gov.md the platform www.vaccinare.gov.md and the pages from the social networks (Facebook, Instagram) and Youtube of the Ministry, with information about COVID-19, the vaccination process and Ministry initiatives;
- Proposes and undertakes actions to improve the Ministry's website, in order to increase the public's accessibility to official information;
- Updates the multimedia archive of the Ministry with the informative and video materials elaborated within the communication and information campaigns;
- Elaborates and distributes press releases and press materials on the activity of the Ministry;
- Participates in the elaboration and implementation of action plans for the promotion of initiatives launched by the Ministry, including on the situation of COVID-19 and the development of the vaccination process;
- Provide support to the Ministry's Media Information and Communication Service in effective communication with the general public and media sources;
- Participates in the organization of public events of the Ministry;
Consultant qualification criteria:
- University degree in communication and public relations, journalism and/or philology;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of communication and public relations, mass-media/jurnalism;
- Experience in the health area will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in developing and implementation of the comunication campaigns;
- Texts writing and drafting skills;
- Knowledge in the field of management of web pages and social networks;
- Knowledge of Romanian;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages at intermediary level.
Personal qualities: responsibility, creativity, readiness and punctuality.
The Communication Consultant will work on a full-time basis.
Deadline for presenting the Expressions of Interest is December 10th, 2021, 17:00 at the e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating the assignment title: No.1_Consultant/Communication, mass-media and public relations for providing support to the Ministry of Health in promoting the image and activity of the Ministry, as well as the national efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.