The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Monitoring and Evaluation within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
The Advisor is responsible for:
Supporting the project manager in setting up an effective internal results-based monitoring (RbM) system according to GIZ processes and rules;
Providing assistance to all team members in planning and applying the RbM system in relation to project activities;
Updating the project operational planning and providing support in maintaining the onsite operations data up to date;
Conceptualizing and facilitating project planning and progress workshops;
Advising project partners in setting up RbM systems and reporting on results;
Ensuring collection and provision of data for reporting on project results and providing support to project manager in writing progress reports in English;
Assisting in onboarding of new staff members;
Planning, coordinating and documenting meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities with reference to own responsibilities;
Providing Management Support.
- University degree in Economics, International Development, Business Administration, Project Management or related fields;
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in international development projects with a focus on designing and implementing M&E frameworks;
- If the candidate has less than 5 years of experience s/he might be offered a contract on junior level;
- Experience in results-based monitoring and evaluation as well as project management;
- Strong research methods skills;
- Proven excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English, German and/or Russian would be an asset;
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with project staff and partners;
- Knowledge in the use of software applications, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and onsite Operations;
- Well-developed understanding of administrative and financial processes;
- Profound knowledge in methodologically conceptualizing and organizing events;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Mature initiative, tact and high sense of responsibility;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, motivation letter (including 3 supervisors’ references from the previous assignments), a realistic date of start the GIZ-contract and a desired salary offer (gross), shall be sent not later than 02nd of August 2021, time 17:00, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description. GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.