Erasmus+ youth mobility, training course for youth workers regarding the topic of Social Entrepreneurship, 21-29 November, 2019, in Bakuriani, Georgia.
Many years of working with young people at risk of exclusion made us realize that providing young people with any kind of job is not the ultimate goal, as this might just shift them from being UNemployed to being MISemployed (having a job that brings them no benefits except for basic income). We believe social entrepreneurship is a way not only for providing individuals with work places, but also for bringing a substantial positive change in the whole communities. The lack of knowledge and tools on the topic is especially visible among the countries outside of the EU, therefore the project brings together partners from both Program and EaP countries. This is also the one of the reason we have chosen to organize this current project in Georgia.
Profile of Participants
- Age 18+, there is no max. age limitation
- Able to communicate in English fluently
- Experienced Youth Workers or individuals who are interested in starting youth work
- Motivated to explore new ideas and methods regarding the topic of social entrepreneurship
1. To promote the knowledge about social entrepreneurship and its potential benefits for young people at risk of exclusion from labor market.
2. To explore and discuss the challenges and solutions connected to work with young people who struggle to find a job.
3. To get to know best practices of successful social entrepreneurship that reduced the Unemployment level and to provide participants with inspiration in the field.
4. To popularize entrepreneurship among young people by stimulating resourcefulness and creativity;
5. To equip youth-workers and then youth organizations with, tools, methodologies, and techniques to develop projects on the promotion of social entrepreneurship;
6. Creating networking among young people of European Union and Eastern Partnership Countries.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed to participants upon submission of the following documents: a complete set of originals of travel expense documents. The budget limit for Moldovan participants is 245 EURO.
Do not buy or book any tickets until you did not recieve any confirmation of your participation from us.
If you're interested in taking part in this project, hurry up and complete this form.
The deadline is 10th October
Please contact us if you have any queries in the meantime: firstname.lastname@example.org