The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a competent and experienced social and market research provider to conduct high-quality employer satisfaction surveys and tracer studies of dual VET graduates in Moldova, within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”.
The provider will conceptualize and carry out the high-quality employers’ satisfaction surveys and tracer studies of dual VET graduates for the school years 2017/2018, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020, thus will provide feedback on the effectiveness, adequateness, quality of training, and on other aspects relevant for the steering of a market-oriented VET system. All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the complete ToR, interested bidders should address a request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title above.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), brief description of available technical backstopping facilities required to fulfill the tasks, work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in conducting market research, labour market related studies or tracer studies,
- Description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule,
- Brief outline of team composition, cooperation form with identified partner from the education sector, CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination,
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83336262) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than October 28, 2019, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)