The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a provider experienced in PR, marketing and organizing events to conduct and organize the Dual VET Day in two regions (Centre and South of Moldova), within its project “Support to VET in the field of Green Economy”.
The provider will organize the events by developing activities that will emphasize the importance and advantages of the dual VET system, including media distribution for reaching out the target group at the regional level. All the activities will be conducted according but not limited to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the ToR, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples / references proving experience in developing and implementing communication campaigns related to education sector,
- Description of the approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule.
- A draft strategy for the communication campaign, including tentative distribution and presence plans will be an asset.
- Brief outline of team composition, CV with contact data of the coordinator responsible for this assignment implementation and coordination.
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83337683) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than October 11, 2019, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, by showing tender number in the message title.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)