The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a Senior Advisor on Anti-Corruption, Integrity, and Transparency for its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova”.
The Senior Advisor is responsible for:
- Coordinating and technical supervision of project activities aimed at:
- Increasing the level of citizens activity and awareness on the harms of corruption and on the ways to fight corruption
- Increasing the institutional and operational capacities for an efficient and effective prevention of and fight against corruption and money laundering
- Supporting the implementation of criminal asset recovery systems
- Supporting the effectiveness of systems of declaration of assets and conflict of interests
- Increasing the effectiveness of the prevention of corruption risks
- Improving the framework conditions for external and internal communication and cooperation within the anti-corruption sector
- Designing and implementing capacity development measures for specialised institutions in the field of anti-corruption
- Developing tools and networks
- Supporting the visibility of the project, innovative approaches as well as the implementation of cross-cutting topics such as Gender, Digitalisation and Leave No One Behind (LNOB).
- Degree (Master or PhD) law, economics, public administration, accounting, business administration or related studies
- at least 10 years of professional working experience of technical assistance and advisory services, out of which 5 years preferably are within the area of anti-corruption or rule of law
- previous proven experience in German or international development cooperation or related work for foreign governmental technical assistance or international organization is a strong advantage
- previous project management experience is a strong advantage
- leadership skills and motivation to take over complex tasks
- demonstrated competence in anti-corruption, financial investigations and assets recovery thematic areas
- proven ability to interact with senior officials and managers of foreign governments and international organisations
- ability to establish and maintain excellent communication with high-level national partners
- having a strong personal network within the Moldovan and international legal and anti-corruption community
- problem-solving skills, the ability to negotiate, team skills, and excellent communication skills, interpersonal and management skills
- clear understanding of national political and economic priorities
- fluency in Romanian and English is a must; knowledge of German or Russian is an asset;
- strong IT, analytical and report writing skills
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter shall be sent not later than the 5th of February 2024, time 15:00, to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work program and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins. Expert în Evaluarea Strategiei CONTACT
- APSCF contractează servicii de consultanță în domeniul advocacy
- Finance and Administration Manager
- HelpAge Moldova selectează formator/ formatoare pentru facilitarea sesiunii de instruire în scrierea proiectelor
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Hagimus
- Gender and Inclusion Analyst (NPSA-9) - UNDP Moldova
- Concurs extins de selectare a unui consultant privind regulile de tehnică legislativă
- Concurs pentru selectarea a unui/unei consultant/consultante pentru instruirea cadrelor didactice de sprijin și psihologilor privind oferirea suportului individualizat pentru copiii romi
- Internews in Moldova is hiring Finance Specialist
- Extended deadline: NDI Moldova Job Vacancy, Senior Program Assistant - Democratization