Client Relations Manager
Tekwill is the place to be where people connect with ideas, resources, science and industry to enhance excellence in information technology.
Tekwill brings prestige and influences the tech sector, the host university (UTM), and to Moldova by directly contributing to the entrepreneurship ecosystem. In addition, Tekwill aims to improve the skills needed within the IT sector, thereby creating high quality and well paid jobs, and deterring the emigration of talented young people. By enabling the tech sector to continue to grow, Tekwill encourages local startups and existing companies to expand and attract international IT companies to invest in Moldova.
Located in the heart of the Technical University of Moldova (UTM), Tekwill is a 6,000m⊃2; hub that has everything one would ever need for ongoing growth, from co-working spaces, tech labs (IoT, 3D printing) and community events.
- PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE:
The main purpose and objective of the Client Relations Manager is to ensure a good functioning of reception combined with customer care offered towards the beneficiaries of the Center and its visitors.
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out the assignment as defined in the SOW.
- Complete the final deliverables in a timely manner as defined below.
- Conduct all business in a manner that respects local culture.
- Maintain high ethical standards, avoiding any actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and greet visitors and direct them appropriately.
- Inform visitors about organization services, activities, and events.
- Fulfill office management duties including answering phones, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Take accurate messages on behalf of the Center’s staff and ensure that everyone receives their messages in a timely manner.
- Take accurate information about clients’ requests and needs and answer them in terms of solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage emails by forwarding or answering duly and in an appropriate manner.
- Keep updated contact database of clients and partners.
- Schedule meetings and other activities by booking conferences and meetings rooms.
- Assist the team in implementing their duties at highest quality and level possible.
- Perform other relevant activities to the job.
- Assist the residents with necessary activities and tasks
- Manage new and potential beneficiaries
- Perform procurement duties for Center needs
- Run Customer satisfaction surveys
- Resolve Center related issues
- Updated contact database of beneficiaries and partners
- Updated events calendar
- Number of center’s tours
- Reports on clients’ requests
- Proper procurement files completed
- Upload information of the websites
- Resident newsletters and information emails
- Number of new customers and their satisfaction
Interested promising candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- USAID MISRA is looking a team of two Software (Python) Developers for upgrade of the Open Data portal
- IREX seeks a qualified Media Business Advisor for a 5-year USAID-funded media support program in Central Europe
- UNICEF Moldova: Communication Officer, NO-A (TA) Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
- Caritas Moldova is hiring Communications Specialist
- Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor angajeaza consilier juridic in Comrat
- CNPAC angajează psiholog pentru chatul platformei 12plus.md
- OO "Женский клуб "Голубка" приглашает (срочно!) эксперта/тренера для проведения тренинга по адвокаси в городе Басарабяска
- DGPDC angajează psiholog / psihologă în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”
- Laolalta angajează Asistent/ Asistentă Comunicare
- GEO Operations Consultant at Safeguard Global