ACTED is looking for a database officer to join the Multi-Purpose Cash Assistance. Under the guidance of the Project Manager the Database officer will be responsible in charge of several databases for different projects. His main responsibilities will be to keep the databases updated and clean, namely the master database for all the beneficiaries registered in the project, the database for the follow-ups that the team will need to do, the database for all the beneficiaries that received their financial support and ensure the information cross-checks with our suppliers databases. The successful candidate will be based in Chisinau but will work also in Edinet and other areas where ACTED will be implementing its projects.
- Plan and deliver appropriate, analysed and sustainable data on time, meeting agreed humanitarian standards and according to ACTED strategy and contractual requirements, based on beneficiary needs and with a participatory approach.
- Flag any concern patterns of registrations and on suppliers payment
The Data Officer will be responsible for:
1. Data cleaning, management and analysis
· Set up effective and adapted data management and analysis solutions
· Support sampling design, creation and management of data collection tools (ODK or KoBo)
· Ensure data cleaning and management, support data analysis
· Support the development of qualitative and quantitative data collection tools
· Support the drafting of information products, from factsheets, to maps and online dashboard
· Commit to the humanitarian principles of neutrality, impartiality and non-discrimination;
· Report and clarify any work-related issues and challenges to supervisor in timely manner;
· Respect time including to work, meetings, deadlines and other reasonable requests;
· Maintain a good team spirit and stimulating working environment amongst staff and colleagues;
· Commit to honest, high quality work in all aspects of responsibilities;
· Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the Assessment Officer
· Fluency in English and Russian languages
· Previous management responsibilities
· Proficiency in Excel
· Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
· Good personal relationship skills and empathy
Official employment, competitive salary according to knowledge and experience.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language;
- Named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- If you consider to send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Send your application (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.