REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-eGA-160193-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The main objective of the assignment is to optimally increase the visibility of e-Governance Agency (eGA), the citizens’ awareness about e-governance products and services, and boost the understanding of MGSP selected service providers – the Project beneficiaries, the eGA partners from the public and private sector about the MGSP activities and results, as well as contribute to a better uptake of e-services developed under the Project.
The e-Governance Agency now invites local individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- Experience in drafting and implementation of communication strategies;
- Experience in the design, coordination and implementation of large public awareness campaigns;
- Experience in the design, coordination and organization of large-scale public events;
- Experience in communication, media, including digital media;
- Knowledge of Romanian, English and Russian;
- Experience in coordinating communication, PR and advocacy efforts in projects supported by the development partners would be an advantage;
- Experience of working with graphic design software such as Canva, Crello, PicMonkey and content administration of web pages on Drupal platform would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Public Administration and e-Governance issues would be an asset;
- Knowledge of latest trends, approaches and tools to ensure Social Inclusion and Citizen Engagement in corporate or public governance would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in early September 2020 with a trial period until December 2020. The initial contract will be signed for a period of 12 months and can be extended subject to the Consultant’s good performance and the same fee rate.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark “IC – Strategic Communication Specialist” by August 28, 2020 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Ion Barbarasa, Procurement Specialist
E-mail: [email protected]
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.,
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021