We are looking for a responsible and organized personality to assist us in the structuring, coordination, and registration of all incoming data related to the workflows of the International Recruitment Department (DRS).
- Accurate interpretation, compilation, and entering of data in the experts’ database;
- Update the database with CVs that are uploaded automatically by the experts or that are sent by recruiters;
- Maintain monthly database statistics;
- Carry out job postings on www.developmentaid.org website and social media (LinkedIn and Facebook);
- Daily verify and monitor work-related email accounts and distribute emails and applications to recruiters;
- Maintain polite and efficient communication with experts when replying to their inquiries;
- Connect experts on LinkedIn and ask them to send their CVs to DRS database;
- University degree;
- Fluent in English with no grammar mistakes;
- Knowledge of an additional language would be an asset;
- Computer literacy;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a a clear focus on high quality and details;
- Ability to self-motivate and find pleasure in data processing;
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to email@example.com with DO-DRS in the subject field.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.