Position: Partnership Coordinator
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Period of Performance: 4 months, with possible extension
IREX is an independent, international, nonprofit organization that works with local partners to solve development challenges and create positive lasting change around the world. To build a more just, prosperous and inclusive world, IREX and its partners empower youth, cultivate leaders, strengthen institutions, and extend access to quality education and information.
Summary of Position:
The Partnership Coordinator will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for managing the daily implementation of the project. S/he will have a good knowledge and understanding of designing and implementing efficient outreach strategies, building and maintaining relationships with selected and potential project partners, managing of larger sized production subgrants, conducting monitoring and evaluation activities, communicating with staff in Washington DC and Moldova and ensuring compliance with donor’s and IREX’ requirements.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design and implement project outreach activities;
- Set-up and maintain viable partnerships with selected and potential project partners;
- Manage and track subgrant production deliverables and ensure timely reporting;
- Ensure compliance with donor & IREX’ requirements, policies and regulations;
- Support implementation of the M&E framework of the project;
- Support efforts in project planning, budgeting, and administrative issues;
- Collaborate with team in the region and at IREX Washington DC;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Legal resident of Moldova with authorization to work;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Social Sciences, Economics or related field required;
- Up to five years’ experience with international non-governmental organizations, preferably on projects that receive USG or other international funding;
- Knowledge of the Moldovan TV media landscape, including advertising market;
- Experience with international donor-funded development projects, particularly in Moldova;
- Experience with video and/or TV production preferred;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills required;
- Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and versatility;
- Ability to travel within Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian and English required.
Please submit a resume and a cover letter with your application to the following email: email@example.com with the subject title “Partnership Coordinator” by May 15, 2020 at 18:00 (6 pm).
Applications are examined on a rolling basis therefore it is in the interest of all candidates to submit their applications as early as possible.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE