Agrotec SpA, an italian company working in the field of Agriculture and Rural Development, is looking for a Finance and Procurment Expert to be included in a tender financed by the EU.
Project title: Rural Policy Support Window - Moldova.
The position of the Finance and Procurment Expert is for 510 working days
The project will start in February 2020 and will last 29 months.
Candidates should send an updated CV in EU format within the 20th of December to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here below is the profile: candidates who don't match with the profile please abstain to send the CV. Not all candidates will receive a reply.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
Luca Del Monaco - Agrotec SpA
Finance and Procurement Expert (minimum 510 working days, of which minimum 95% in Moldova)
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in the fields of Economics or Law or Public Administration or Financial Management or Procurement or related fields of equivalent scope (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of four (4) years study in a university) or, in the absence of the required academic degree, six (6) years of professional experience in the fields of project financial management or public procurement or associated fields of equivalent scope, on top of the years of experience described under General professional experience below;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
General Professional Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of general experience in the fields of public procurement and/or financial management;
- At least five (5) years of professional experience focused on public procurement and/or on project contract management and/or on project financial management, within governmental administrations and/or state agencies/organisations and/or international organisations- funded programmes or projects.
Specific Professional Experience:
- Proven experience as a procurement and/or finance key- or non-key expert in at least two (2) EU and/or other donor funded technical assistance (services) projects including at least one (1) where the expert's input was at least 200 working days during the duration of the project;
- At least three (3) years of project implementation experience in ENI and/or IPA countries and/or in those Member States which joined the EU after 2003;
- Knowledge of public procurement legal framework and practice in Moldova would be an asset.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.