Chemonics International Inc., a US-based international development consulting firm, is accepting applications from qualified technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Effective Justice Project in Moldova. The project aims to develop and pilot Model Court Houses in Moldova, which will improve access to justice for some of Moldova’s most vulnerable citizens and make reforms more sustainable. We are looking for individuals that have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are currently accepting CVs/resumes for experts with the following skills:
- Court administration
- Access to justice
- Legal reform
- Digital innovation
- Civil society and stakeholder engagement
- Media and communications
- Gender and youth integration
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Grants and/or subcontracts management
- Operations and financial management
Minimum Qualifications for technical specialists:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required; relevant advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of progressively responsible experience in fields required for successful implementation of this anticipated activity
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with the Government of Moldova and civil society stakeholders
- Experience with USAID or other international donors preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Fluency in written and oral English required, fluency in Romanian preferred
- Experience in Moldova and eastern Europe preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your application by end of January, 2020. For any other inquiries or if you have issues with the application, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn about how we process your personal data. Please use the following link to access the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf.