Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning, providing expert advice to governments, wealthy individuals, their families, and advisors from over 30 offices worldwide. With over 300 employees, present in Europe, Northern and Central America, Asia, Africa, and Australia, we have an-depth understanding of the industry and unprecedented global reach. Professionals come to Henley & Partners for outstanding career opportunities and a progressive, creative atmosphere that sets the firm apart from the industry.
The Junior Compliance Officer is responsible for performing all activities required to ensure the compliance of clients' individual applications under the requirements of the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program.
- to assess and analyze the compliance of file submitted by the clients to the legal requirements of the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program;
- to inform senior management about the results of application review and provide reasoned recommendations for potential necessary adjustments;
- to liaise with staff, including other Henley & Partners entities and departments (via corporate email, phone, or other messaging tools), to obtain all information/adjustments necessary to perform the application compliance assessment;
- to maintain the required update of the client's personal file with all additional received documents. To keep the update of other related reporting tools as required;
- to resolve application compliance issues and respond to Henley & Partners Group companies' inquiries related to Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program or individual application;
- to endorse and maintain Henley & Partners ethos of the importance of an effective compliance culture;
- to attend and successfully complete relevant trainings on Henley & Partners Group companies' procedures and policies;
- to respect and fulfill other duties and requirements as set in internal regulations and policies.
Key Skills and Experience
- University Degree (Bachelor): in Law, or Political Science, or International Relations, or any other relevant field;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in documentation processing, and/or business analysis is desirable. Legal internship or job entry-level preferred;
- A general understanding of the legal and compliance concepts and their context within the investment migration framework.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Act with due skill, care and collaboration;
- Team spirit;
- Focus and high attention to detail;
- Reliable and professional.
The employee shall have a trial period of 3 months, having the opportunity of training within the company in order to reach the full level of performance and satisfactorily complete his/her main responsibilities.
Functional reporting line to Compliance Officer and Head of Office.
Please send a letter of intent containing relevant previous experience according to the above indicated responsibilities, and a curriculum vitae (both in English), latest by 6 December 2019, by e-mail with the reference “Junior Compliance Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This announcement does not guarantee employment and only selected candidates will be considered and invited for an interview.