Artcor Creative Industries Center (launched in June 2019) is a new infrastructure providing access to cutting-edge training opportunities and skills upgrades; accelerating start-ups; and serving as the nucleus of Moldova’s emerging creative community. Artcor Center is managed by the Association of Creative Industry Companies in Moldova (COR), which works to strengthen the ecosystem for Moldova’s graphics, design, sound, animation, arts, music and other creative subsectors with high export potential. Artcor Center is located on the premises of Fine Arts Academy (AMTAP), being strategically supported by the Moldova Competitiveness Project, financed by USAID, Sweden and UK aid and implemented by Chemonics International INC.
Artcor Center is looking for a Space Coordinator, Logistics, Events & communications with proven experience in spaces and events management to ensure the proper functionality of a hub and coordinate the multidimensional activity of the Center for the development of the creative industries sector. The position will report to Artcor executive director. Illustrative activities are listed below. Other relevant activities may be added at the discretion of the Artcor and COR Executive Directors as circumstances warrant.
- Ensure the front desk support and manage the Artcor space to safeguard it’s smoothly running, including provision of supplies, good functioning of the equipment, maintenance of the goods and spaces.
- Oversee and manage the offices and coworking services, including regular communication with the residents, development of special services, manage complains, etc.
- Manage the space rental, event execution and other related services, including the development of an event’s calendar to closely monitor and avoid overlapping of the own and hosted events.
- Manage and schedule the hosts and interns and ensure their training.
- Facilitate the logistics for the Artcor events and co-hosted events and activities.
- Ensure the visibility of the activities and make sure messaging is appropriate, professional, effective and executed in accordance with the Artcor’s and donors’ guidelines
- Alongside with Artcor executive director, maintain the communications with residents, partners, representatives of COR Association and Academy of Fine Arts (AMTAP).
- Hold presentational tours of Artcor and sell services.
- Fundraise for activities and events.
- Develop PR and media relations.
- Track the monitoring and evaluation for the Artcor events, including developing reports
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the COR and Artcor executive directors or their designee.
- At least two years of experience in events, logistics, PR, project management, business associations, NGOs, international development, and other related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Social Science, PR, Accounting, Marketing/ Management, Project Management, International Relations/Trade and other related fields;
- Excellent Romanian and English language written and oral skills;
- Proven ability to organize a daily workload by priorities and think strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to interact with local counterparts including universities, businesses, associations, and other stakeholders; A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong organizational, delegation and decision-making skills.
- Human resources and Project management capabilities – management of subcontracts, budgets of various sizes, timeframes;
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications by August 25, 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Space Coordinator, Logistics, Events & Communications, and include the following:
- Cover letter outlining in detail their qualifications, previous experience and availability,
- Copy of the University Diploma.
All submissions must be in English. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.