We are looking for a Recruiting Specialist to help us fill in internal vacancies of the company and develop measurable retention strategies. Shortly, someone to fuel company growth and keep our current employees happy!
• Identify staffing needs and recruit skilled applicants;
• Manage the recruitment process A to Z - write job descriptions, post job ads, screen and interview applicants, write offer/rejection letters, etc.;
• Maintain our tracking system by regularly updating the CV database;
• Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the interview processes;
• Represent the company and facilitate participation in the Career Fairs, Internship Fairs and other recruitment related events in Chisinau;
• Carry out additional responsibilities as outlined by HR Director.
• University degree;
• Good verbal communication skills in Romanian and Russian;
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Must love people, friendly and socially confident;
• HR-related experience would be an advantage, or other experience involving communication and working with people;
• Ability to manage personal and sensitive information with a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
• Ability to create plans, processes, and checklists.
• Full/part-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• An experience-based competitive salary, plus bonuses;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code RS-HR, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.