The Client Company focuses on developing an innovative software platform to assist with clinical research and international clinical trials.
The project aims to build new web portals and back end services to replace various legacy systems and components. The new system will allow to significantly increase its client base while improving overall user experience.
The new system will employ latest cutting edge technologies and architectural approaches to guarantee that the technical solutions being built addresses the business requirements and match the standards for being the best-of-breed in the industry.
Skills and Technologies:
- Proven experience writing end-to-end tests for web
Expected from the candidates:
- Experience with Selenium or Katalon
- Experience with XML, JSON and REST
- Understanding of multi-tiered application development, service based application development
- Graduate of a technical faculty (Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Teamwork skills, responsibility and commitment
- Personal qualities: very good intellectual aptitude, self-drive and ability to work independently, self-management (consciousness, tolerance)
Additional experience & skills we value:
- Base .NET(C#) Programming skills
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to train and work in US
- English courses
- Access to various online courses to help you grow as a specialist
- Team buildings and social events
- Gym membership reimbursement
Please send your CV with code QACIV to firstname.lastname@example.org