Looking for a bright, dilligent person with great attention to details who will provide support to the Project Manager and be responible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with suppliers and clients
- Coordinate new product development and follow on potential business opportunities
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business.
- Fluent in English, Russian and Romanian both written and spoken. Knowledge of French is highly desirable, but not compulsory;
- Good communication skills, feeling comfortable on the phone and face to face with suppliers and clients;
- Previous experience and/or knowledge related to supply chain, trade,sourcing and purchasing, logistics, project management;
- Experience using business communication (English language);
- Very good online research and computer skills.
- An experience-based competitive salary;
- Flexibility in working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Business travel outside the country;
- Internal, on-the-job training provided.
If you found this position interesting, kindly send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com