We are looking for a diligent and curious Recruiter to provide research and recruitment services for international donors, consultancy firms and private companies.
- Communicating with clients to establish their staffing needs;
- Conducting research and searches (including database / internet search/research);
- Identifying suitable candidates according to the profile’s requirements or client’s needs;
- Screening resumes and profiles;
- Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
- Preparing and adjusting CVs to the proper format.
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Marketing, or Business Administration;
- Excellent communication skills in English (both spoken and written);
- Good computer literacy;
- Previous experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting, to be considered an advantage;
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines;
- Assertive and proactive;
- Inquisitive and willing to learn.
- An experience-based competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.