We are looking for a Senior CAD Technician to be based in Chisinau to support our expanding Autonomous Valet Parking team in London. We are in the process of developing technology for self-driving vehicles, specifically within the parking sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD technician to apply their existing skills to create accurate models whilst mentoring a team of keen junior designers.
● Converting pointcloud data into 3D BIM/CAD models with a high level of accuracy and consistent self-checking.
● Leading a team of BIM/CAD technicians and being able to guide less experienced team members through a range of tasks.
● Coordinating work within a team, in line with the project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
● Consistent review of project files for compliance with company standards / protocols.
Liaising between the Moldovan and UK teams to keep a consistently high standard of work and report with team updates.
● Proven experience of working with 3D modelling software such as AutoCAD 3D, Revit, Solidworks or similar.
● High level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
● Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
● Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a busy workflow.
● Self-motivated and happy to take responsibility for designs.
● Experience of generating 3D models from pointcloud data.
● Proven experience of leading a team and ability to mentor less knowledgeable technicians.
● Good knowledge of building construction and layouts.
Company is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
● Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
● Flexible working hours
● Training allowance
● Cash bonus
● Annual company retreat
● Monthly socials
● Time off for volunteering
The chosen candidate will work the day shift, official salary, paid lunches, health insurance, paid national holidays, additional paid vacation, and the opportunity to build a career with a dynamic global company.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SCTM in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.